Portafina investment Management have a number of exciting roles available within their administration teams.
Starting salary in the range of £27,000 – £28,000 DOE, plus quarterly bonus scheme and supported CII exam progression.
This role is ideal existing Senior IFA administrator or Paraplanner looking for a new challenge and to further progress their career in Financial Services.
A typical day
Portafina supports over 13,000 clients and is entrusted to look after over £600M of cherished savings, so there is always plenty to do. A working day will typically be
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Hybrid approach with a blend of office and working from home.
- Responsibilities may include:
– Assisting the advisory and paraplanning teams with the production /completion of analysis, reports and application completion.
– Understanding of the FCA Rules and regulations and confident speaking with customers with enhanced needs such as customer complaints or vulnerable clients.
– Actioning incoming client information and ensuring accurate entry onto our internal systems.
– Inbound and outbound calls – these could be giving an update to a client or liaising with a provider to obtain information about a client’s current arrangements.
– Ability to support management team in complex tasks and data research.
– Assistance with Departmental Training
– Ability to identify and propose improvements to internal processes.
Qualities we look for
Portafina has a forward thinking, flexible and friendly working environment and would be perfectly suited to someone who is:
- Passionate about helping people.
- A team player who can work within a team or independently.
- Driven – can work to realistic targets, motivated to meet business goals and enthusiastic about their own progression.
- Organised – able to prioritise work based on importance and urgency.
- Good attention to detail – takes a pride in the quality and accuracy of their work.
- Strong communicator both internally and externally
- Leadership – experience supporting or leading teams.
- Strong understanding of the FCA regulations and compliance requirements
- Close to or have completed Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
Benefits we offer
- Competitive salary structure
- Clear and defined progression routes
- Supported financial study to gain qualifications
- Private Health care
- Company pension
- 25 Days paid Holiday in addition to UK Bank Holidays
- Life insurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Birthday day off